Saturday 21 February 2009

More New Labour Bastardry


Another comment on the destruction of our freedoms by New Labour.

And the bastards now want to film us buying our booze. I look forward to giving the camera a Hitler salute should they ever install them in Tesco.

It seems we may not be able to opt our children out of the ContactPoint database. Unless we can persuade the authorities that we are all celebrities.

Various people keep getting sniffy about defining lefties as 'Nazis' because blah blah blah. I'm a pragmatist, so for me the only question worth asking is: what difference is there between Nazism and Communism (or any other version of extreme leftwingism)? Answer: none. They both end up in totalitarianism, the destruction of individual and communal freedom, and lots of dead people. I don't give a fuck about the ideological routes they take to get there; they both end up in the same place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow: one to treasure. You've got a great sense of humour.

In fact a real candidate for "spEak You’re bRanes"

Anonymous said...

"I don't give a fuck about the ideological routes they take to get there; they both end up in the same place."

I think you're quoting David Cameron who, apparently, said "same destination but a different path."

F*ck that for a game of soldiers.

Chief of the Inner Station said...

No, I'm not quoting David Cameron. This is a sentiment I have held for 30 years. History bears me out.